 Space / 32037
Re: I'm back (with new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:10:45 GMT

"Todd Amacher" <atamacher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HuLost.rA8@lugnet.com...
<snip>
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74846

More to come soon!

LMKWYT,
Todd Amacher

I love the playability features of your carrier -- it feels like a real toy
that someone could really put their imagination to.  The swiveling turrets
and the opening landing bays are done very nicely.  I don't think it really
needs a stand, as I would most likely be swooshing it about the room rather
than displaying it on a stand.  ;)     Besides all that, I really think this
model feels complete.  Nothing seems out of place and nothing seems missing,
either.  Nice work.

-- Tom