 Space / 32034
  Re: Small, Red and Fast.

(...) This is very nice, great use of curves. I think it has just the right level of greebliness, though I am a bit of a minimalist. I like the landing gear, I did something very similar for landing gear on something that I haven't photographed yet, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small, Red and Fast.

(...) Thanks Dan. Agree with you about the greebles, I am not a big fan of those. A little bit is a nice touch though. (...) JP. (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)