 Space / 32018
    Re: Open Poll —Paul Baulch
   (...) Is this a Lego Space element? (URL) 3 x 12 Wedge Slope> If not, then probably one of the following: (4 URLs) I'm also a huge fan of the Republic Gunship and Rebel Blockade Runner sticker sheets, but then I am a bit strange. I probably would (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Open Poll —David Laswell
   (...) Do you use it to build Space stuff? If so, it's a Space element as far as you're concerned. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)