 Space / 32015
    Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) See (URL) I believe that schleim is rough English=>German translation of the word snot which we all know as SNOT (studs not on top) building. You could have approriately cross-posted your creation to lugnet.build.schleim as well. I also agree (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) I went to see it, there is a post / a thread telling the full and original story about "schleim", it's so nice, so funny! Back on the orange, as you say i could try the chrome tiles, it would match nicley with the red, but, dunno, with the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)