 Space / 32013
32012  |  32014
Subject:
another poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:12:24 GMT

Along the lines of the "favorite part" poll.

What is your favorite computer/control panel?

For me, its so hard to decide but I guess the Ice Planet 2 x 2 printed slope:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3039px31

Nifty part, I own a fair number of them :)

It is not possible to have too many computer printed parts :)