 Space / 32010
    Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) I like it. Looks like a cool hover racer or luxo-sports car. Kinda looks like muscle car-ish and ferrari-ish at the same time. I like the schleim building and the use of the arched window pieces. Front end looks a bit flat though, but that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     Thanks Douglas! I think most of the parts used in this one come from the Air Balzers set : the archer windows, but also the canopy and the 2x6x1 red slopes. "schleim building"??? I saw that schleim word before, without understanding it. Any meaning? (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Douglas R. Clark
     (...) See (URL) I believe that schleim is rough English=>German translation of the word snot which we all know as SNOT (studs not on top) building. You could have approriately cross-posted your creation to lugnet.build.schleim as well. I also agree (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Small, Red and Fast. —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) I went to see it, there is a post / a thread telling the full and original story about "schleim", it's so nice, so funny! Back on the orange, as you say i could try the chrome tiles, it would match nicley with the red, but, dunno, with the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Small, Red and Fast. Brian P. Gefrich
   In lugnet.space, Douglas R. Clark wrote: I need to get me one of those air-blazers sets. (...) Actually, you'll need to get two. One for parts, and one just to have that helo built at all times. It's got to be one of my favorite "operational" LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)