 Space / 3200
3199  |  3201
Subject:
Mew stuff on Khamsin.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:08:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everyone,

I just got all my pics and stuff squared away. Please check out my new page of
space stuff. There is a small fighter, a mech and a micro ship.
Please tell me what you think, and if you choose to entertain me with your
ideas about the renaming of the snowwing, maybe I'll throw a small set from Cut
Rate Toys here in Chicago to the name I like best.

Chech out the nerw stuff here:

http://khamsin.homestead.com/lego2.html

GREG

P.S. My pictures are beginnig to not be so fuzzy!