 Space / 3198
3197  |  3199
Subject:
some new space creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:33:07 GMT

Fellow WAMALUGers Richard Schamus and Christinia Hitchcock came over
today to wish my wife Martha and I bon voyage as we prepare to move
to Ohio next week.  I dug out a box of unsorted parts that was
relatively easy to open and we played for a few hours.

Rich and I built some spaceships and Christinia built a er.. hat.

Here's some pics:

Rich's ship uses the droid fighter wing pieces which would make mine
the one that doesn't.  Rich utililized a very ingenious engine design
IMO, but using trans-orange and brown how could he go wrong? :)

-Chris

ps. the parts in the box were largely from several sith infiltrators,
2-3 droid fighters, a landspeeder, a flash speeder, and a few other
sets.  there were also parts from various trades and just random
unsorted bits from my collection.   it's a wierd exercise trying to
build with a small subset of my collection.

pps. some of you may know that rich is known around some parts for
using clone bricks and multilating lego.  i can assure you that no
clones are present in these creations but i did catch rich trying to
chew a piece into a new shape... ;)