 Space / 31949
  Re: Small moc- the SHRIMP

(...) NO fricking fair is what I think. you're only fourteen and building better than i do now. no fricking fair. the good side is, that im close enough geographically to actually be able to see this thing. my next big ship might need something like (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Small moc- the SHRIMP

(...) Yeah. You build the big stuff and I'll make the little stuff. Works- this is about the biggest I can build now without tearing my 2 year old junk ship apart, and that'll never happen. Thanks! Hope to see you someday... -JHK (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)