 Space / 31931
  Re: Ugly Probe MOC

(...) I think you messed up that link, Prof. -Lenny (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Probe MOC

(...) Doh! You are correct, thank you. They're (URL) here,> of course. That is the peril of multitasking, and not double checking. As if Skull Doug weren't cranky enough. Peace and oops, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Probe MOC

(...) this is a fun little moc, and certainly creative and interesting use of parts. my main problem is the plethora of colors - it tends to break down the unity of the creation.. make it look more "rainbow warrior"-ish. but still, very nice. keep (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ugly Probe MOC

(...) Well, you should have seen it before I 'requisitioned' it from the Harry Pranksters and tidied it up a bit. I did take your advice to heart, thinking I'd get it tightened up further, but I need to screen my minions better. Sheesh! If you want (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)