 Space / 31891
    Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Geordan Hankinson
   Sweet! I love this. It's a floating tank that flies. I've been completely out of the LEGO scene for months, and I'm playing catch up now. This crimson skies stuff is awesome, but this is definitely my favourite of them all so far. I think that the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Jon Palmer
   (...) Thanks dude! (...) I actually hesitated to put that on because at the time (1937 or so) there weren't really any guns like that used. It was sort of a dead period between the gatling guns of the post-civil war era and the vulcan miniguns of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)