 Space / 31855
  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

(...) Okay! I've really enjoyed following all the Crimson Skies models being built. I have to say, this is my favorite. Of what I've seen of the game, you've really captured the essence of the theme. Are the game creators aware of the models bieng (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

(...) Thanks Felix. And to think I was just going to say I thought you had gone insane (judging from your latest sculptures) during your last hiatus. I mean this in a loving, respectful way...please understand. I went looking for a Crimson Skies (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)