 Space / 31822
    Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Very nice plane Jon! Double cockpit, wow! And it seems the crew can easily spot what's following them. Heu, no, what's they're targeting and following. Yep, figuring which way this plane flies is surprising! I guess I have this feeling mainly (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Jon Palmer
   (...) I might have over done the ambiguity on this one, but one of my goals for mocs is to get that exact reaction. "Which way does it go?" And I do actually love to go really fast in reverse gear sometimes, by the way! (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Jon, you like to go really fast in every gear. Love the plane, BTW. SNOT canopies r00l. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Oh then it was you I saw this morning passing me on the highway? Arf! Arf! Arf! JP. (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)