 Space / 31811
Re: I'm back (with new MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Hi guys,

It’s been quite sometime since my last post for various reasons, such as my computer crashing, my camera shorted out, and on top of that, I lost access to my website, which some of you may recall as SILICON PSYCHE- http://sil-psyche.0catch.com . Its still online, but I can no longer update it. I may create another version in the future, but I won’t promise anything. However, I’ve recently replaced my computer and camera, so I can post creations on Brickshelf. My latest efforts- the “Puma” assault hoverbike and my first micro/nanoscale creation, the battle carrier “Alexandria” can be viewed as of today.

Hey, some interesting stuff there. The Alexandria looks like its part, with its unique double-hulled design. The bridge is cool, it reminds me of those on those old battleships. All the weapons are nice, too- I like the use of the ball and socket parts to mount lasers. Nifty. Only thing I don’t like is that the front bits are a little blocky- if you could try to make smoother transitions, it would look a little more natural.

The Puma is nice, too. I like the shape and the engine pods on the back, although I think that the few studs that are visable are a little distracting, especially the 2 X 2 pach on the back. Looks like something should be put on it, or at least a tile. It disrupts the smoothness of the MOC.

-JHK