 Space / 3171
RE: Thanks for dialing Ask-a-Judge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:43:32 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote:
Bram's "Sunjammer" was built in real life by Bram (right?) except
without the gold canopy.

Yep.  Lemme find a pic:
<http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/lego/pics/BrickFest00/thumbnails/mis
cb14.jpg.html>
It's also next to the Pentapterigoid fighter which people have doubted
exists.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu