 Space / 31701
    Re: The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction. —Steve Hickman
   Very well done indeed. You seem to have brought a distinct Steamrunner class look to the P-38 contest. Warp engines are notoriously hard to build convincing LEGO versions of, but yours are incredible. I also like the manner in which the cockpit (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction. —Dirk van Zuilen
   (...) Thanks Steve, Now you mention it, it is a bit Steamrunnery. I wasn't aware of that when I was building it. The Warp engines were fun to figure out, it took about 10 days before I came up with the final design. I started out with a simple studs (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)