 Space / 3166
Re: THE WINNERS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:25:26 GMT

Hehe... thanks Jeff.

And if you run that contest, I'll be glad to enter a starfighter model. :^)

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Jeff Elliott <jeffe@telepres.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.space
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:08:51 GMT
Subject: Re: THE WINNERS!

Woo woo!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to everyone else who entered, too!

Congrats to Mark for running a very successful contest!

Kudos all around...

(See Bob, I *told* you I liked your ship :)

Jeff

PS:  Now I'll start taking entries for my starfighter-of-the-week
contest. ;)

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Yes, there certainly were. In a few cases, the winner was only separated
from the runners-up by a point or two. I'm glad I held the contest, and I
hope people aren't going to go back to the starfighter-of-the-week • building
just because my contest is over. :^)

~Mark

I think that you definitely inspired us all to think outside the limits of
building space vehicles for military purposes.  The contest was a lot of fun
to watch and I'm glad that it was there.  Gives a lot of inspiration, and a
lot of desire on my part for white inverse corridor wall corners :)

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com