 Space / 31553
  Re: Argent Supra

(...) WOW. These ((URL) really make me want to pull out my legos and build again. I am curious, what is your process? Do you draw on paper then use LDraw or something similar to design and then build? Do you buy sets to get the parts you need, or do (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Argent Supra

(...) That's the main reason I post. Good to hear! (...) I've occasionally sketched a MOC beforehand, and I build with a supply of parts both from sets (which encourage new ideas) and from Bricklink (which facilitates existing ideas). I tried LDraw (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Argent Supra

(...) That ship has a very unique shape. I am interested to see what you do with it. (...) Unfortunately it may still be a bit before I get anything up here. I have a seven week old son at home. Work, sleep and the baby take up most of my time. I am (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)