 Space / 31543
Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:13:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Ley Ward wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Markham Carroll wrote:

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego, Tamyra Teed wrote:
I find the Castle and Spacer stuff hilarious, of course that's because
I'm a Castle person and space really does suck ;)

Bleat scowls!

--Todd

Silly Castle people!  You're supposed to close the airlock first!

--
Markham Carroll

Um, technically (and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't worked with such
people as Carl Sagan or Issac Asimov ;-) space doesn't actually suck; it's the
air (pressurised) that, um, blows.

Peace and astrophysics,

Professor whateverly

Which leaves us to the interesting proposition that we only live not because we
suck air in, but blow it out!  Keep talking or die!  :-)

-->Bruce<--

Indeed! We carbon dioxide generators (1) must publish or perish. I post
therefore I am.

Peace and philosophy,

Professor Whateverly

(1) We're only here because the plants need us.