 Space / 31526
31525  |  31527
Subject:
be afraid ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:48:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So called "Space Slugs" have been overrunning our outposts on the
galactic rim.  They've tasted our technology and, appearently, they like
it...

Analysts have thus far only been able to identify 3 distinct types of
space slug in the scant, poor quality survailance video returned to HQ
by emergency bouys.

The heavy weapons slugs move slowly over terrain but pack a devastating
punch.  Just one of these slugs can destroy a moonbase defense perimeter

The lighter weapons slugs manouver in swarms to concenrate thier fire on
fast moving defense vehicles and personel.

The worker slugs methodically reduce the resulting wreckage into bite
size pieces.