 Space / 31476
  Re: Pushy boy

Hi Tony, I've just uploaded two pictures of the back of the ship : (URL) and (URL) Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pushy boy

(...) Hi JP. Thanks for putting up the extra pics. I knew those round black rubber things would find some use. ;-) But seriously, that's an excellent 'tug' (I know, it pushes. Does that make it an anti-tug?). It looks powerful and the smooth (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pushy boy

(...) You mean the black particule accelerator / radiation shield at the end of the engine? Of course they're useful, he he! (...) Thanks Prof! Peace and push, JP. (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)