 Space / 31444
Re: My P-38 entry - not the Paparazzi-38:)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

Finished my entry for the P-38 contest:

Post-mod folder is here

Great contest, Jon! This was a fun build! And I *might* build a Paparazzi version:)

Joe.. lets be honest here - “might”? no, you WILL build a Paparazzi “Nuclear Flash” 38 craft, and you WILL build a seamonkey p-38 craft. you will do this NOW!

all kidding aside, this is a nice craft - fits the p38 design nicely, but also deviates. The trans-neongreen intakes lend an alien feel to this ship. very nice.

-Jr.Marshal H.

(still sorting his post-BF pile’o’lego)