 Space / 31417
Re: Argent Supra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:07:18 GMT

My love affair with the 3x12 wedge slope continues:

<http://www.lugnet.com/~164/sci-fi/supra/<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pbaulch/Space/Argent-Supra/thumb/supra1024x768.jpg_thumb.jpg>>¬[{Argent
Supra}]

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said.
Lime green is not a colour that I use often (or at all even) but it looks
simple stunning on this model.  Printing stays, looks great.  Might have
worked in just red or blue though, but lime green needs a bit of a break.

Having seen this MOC in the "flesh" so to speak I can honestly say these
pictures do not do it justice.  The Pics do look stunning but the actual
model is, well, mind boggling.  Love the engine components, the intakes and
the nozzle are great.  The landing gear is far more sturdy than it appears,
I like the fact that the entry ramp comes down between the landing gear,
very industrial, gives the ship a real feel. (if such a thing exists)  The
interior details are excellent, believably livable and somewhat excessive
for a spaceship, which really promotes the luxury aspect.

As I have said before Paul, Excellent

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson