 Space / 31318
  Re: New MOC's

(...) rather difficult to attach them solidly without taking up a bunch of space inside. It looks pretty good here. And though the colors are a bit patchy, you could randomize it a bit more and actually take advantage of that. In this state, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC's

(...) I got lucky (...) I'll have to try this... (...) I agree but that is what happends if u build from the SW sets :) there are plans for the blue parts to go away. and some change to yellow and in the next few weeks all the dark gray to change to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)