 Space / 31315
  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote: (URL) (...) Nothing you did, just that you were the only blonde there, you were drinking beer, and he had to try. (...) Fazoom was a little loopy after getting out of the ship full of women. You can't really (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

(...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  Re: SigFig Lineup- can you help me ID the rest?

(...) 3. Joseph Sibilia-Young's sigfig 8. Nik Pieniazek's sigfig 9. Aaron Sneary's sigfig 19. Matt Chiles' sigfig (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

  A name for every fig! (was: SigFig Lineup...)

Here they are: (3 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX)