 Space / 31283
  New fighter

Hi guys! New fighter: (URL) Just go to the (URL) New Templar Order website> and click on the latest update for the Confederate fighter Hadrian. Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New fighter

(...) Ooh, that just looks really whooshy. I love orange with gray. My only criticism is that I think it would look better with a smoked canopy instead of red. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New fighter

(...) That is really nice. An added bonus: the SNOTed on fins facing backwards look like little intakes. Great angling of the wings too. Good stuff. Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New fighter

(...) Mmmm...mmm.....orange! I love it! I wish I had more of that color! Cool ship! I really like the colors and the shape is nice and smooth! However, the blue inside the cockpit distracts and I agree with GA that a smoke canopy would look better. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New fighter

(...) Very cool! Compact, but with lots of interesting lines. Well done! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New fighter

(...) -snip- (...) Nice job, very Stout-smooth. The GA's wrong on this one; the red is definitely better: more sinister. Mike (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)