 Space / 31282
  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) It looks so nice and compact, JHK! I love the way you used white and snot. It almost looked like a Phil Painter (and that's praise!). One minor thing has been bugging me: that canopy piece just looks too blocky for this craft. The JSF or (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

I know that this thread is a month old... but I hate not responding to responses and now I have time to do it. (...) Thanks, Sylvia! Yeah, Phil Painter's (what happened to him, anyway?) stuff was pretty inspiring. Thanks for your critique on the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)