 Space / 31228
    Re: Argent Supra —Daniel Jassim
   Hey Paul! Very impressive design and excellent presentation (please tell me you’ll save that landing bay for future MOCs!). You definitely are the king of the 3 X 12 slopes. I’m still struggled with what to do with the 4 I have. Those engines are (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Argent Supra —Paul Baulch
   (...) The engines are my favourite detail too. They were the inspiration for the whole thing, they in turn developed around the use of the eight 3x12 wedges in a cone-like shape. (...) Thanks Dan. As I said to Bram, from an aesthetic point of view I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)