 Space / 31211
Re: PCS Tank v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

(Click the image. You know you want to.)

Soren

Nice mods, chief. That is what the magnet brackets were made for.

Yeah, the mag bracket is one of those parts I don’t use nearly often enough.

   So, did you re-do the hover-greebs on the bottom? Inquiring minds want to know!

No, I left the hovergreebs. The only real modifications were to the turret.

Soren