 Space / 31123
31122  |  31124
Subject:
It may not be too late to get your SigFig to BrickFest PDX!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:05:15 GMT

   Visitors are arriving at New Seattle

In related news...

Do you trust Borgmage?

BorgMage and his
Transmogra-Cloneporter

If so, then experimental transport is available now- but only if you act fast!

Contact Tony Hafner (don’t forget to remove the spam blocker!) to see if I can clone your fig from parts in my collection. If I can build your character, I’ll make sure he/she gets to the .space SigFig gathering this weekend.

But don’t delay- I’m heading out early Friday morning and I am not likely to check mail after work Thursday afternoon. Contact me ASAP to see if I can build your character!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com