 Space / 3110
Re: Preview of My Mecha Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:50:40 GMT

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
news:Fyu4qB.G8A@lugnet.com...
I have finally put it all together.  Lots of pics and two new animations. • I'm
planning on having a total of 6 models in this section, currently there • are 4.
I hope you enjoy, it took lots of work to put it together.  The site is
finished, I'll just be moving it when the new PLSCP page is ready.

http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/mecha/

LMKWYT,
Pat J

    Pat, I love that big four legged mech. I've been reading the four
Appleseed books lately as well as going back and browsing through my
battered copy of Ghost in the Shell. It looks like it could be right out of
the mind of Shirow himself.
    Very inspiring.

    Jon.