 Space / 31020
  Re: NASA discovers Life on Mars!

(...) *snip* (...) *snip* (...) *snip* (...) his new buddies. (...) Yes, by all means, please bring at least Biff (and Sandy if you've got her) and a couple of Martians to BF. I'm brining my rover, feel free to pose 'em. - Kelly (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: NASA discovers Life on Mars!

<snip> (...) Kelly, take the pics up one level to see all the stuff that was done at an informal meeting at Admiral Giddens' place--including the battle of the Eastern Block robot and Toa Nuju... I think Nuju could have used a Great Kanoka disk, if (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)