 Space / 31004
Re: P38 space contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
The Frost Fighter is my entry for the P-38 Lightning lookalike contest.

pic 1:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smartiac/Mmmmmmmocs/P38/p38ice.jpg

folder:
Enjoy!

An IP2000 craft to be sure.  The spindley look of it really reflects the
construction of that line along with those signature skiis.

'Cool'!

Cheers,
-G