 Space / 30932
  Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II

(...) Man, that is some crazy stuff. I like the Azurians with their ribbed necks. I'd like to see what one of their spacecraft might look like. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II

(...) You are jumping the gun on me. That is the direction I am going with the third race of Dino-world. Pat "The Creature King" Bunn (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)