 Space / 3090
3089  |  3091
Subject:
Insectoids Oversight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 03:25:14 GMT

I don't know about anyone else's feelings on this matter, but I think
Insectoids was greatly overlooked in 1998. It's almost as if it really didn't
exist at all. Sure you can see them in Mania Magazine or older versions of S@H,
but it seems the great theme came at the wrong time. We all know the theme that
started the dangerous safaris, Adventurers was the big thing out at the time.
Alot of other stuff was used like Ninja, Res-Q, Extreme Team, Aquazone etc.,
but Insectoids wasn't popular enough to include in that list. Personally I
think that Insectoids was a great idea, mutant bugs and all, but I also
calculate that the theme should have been placed in the 1999 toy line, and put
the Star Wars Themes in it's 1998 place. That would open doors that could be
enlightened. Well since this bickering I'm doing isn't going to make Insectoids
more popular, I guess I'll stop and let you write any comments; They would be
greatly appreciated.