 Space / 30854
  Re: new spacecraft

(...) Well played, Nicolas. I like the smoothness and the modularity. I especially like the 'studs-forward' quality. It also has sort of a '70s 'house of the future' vibe. Keep building Peace and curves, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: new spacecraft

(...) Hi Ley, tanks for looking and for your message. I like your little creatures. Most Lego space creations have a 'living thing' feel to them, like when I was taking pictures of this one and I had it legs up, or when I separated the modules and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)