 Space / 30837
  Re: new spacecraft

(...) Nicolas, That's very nice, I like the smooth clean lines of your spacecraft. Thanks, George (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new spacecraft

(...) Thanks George! I think all the Lego pieces I used are brilliantly designed, not only in that they are beautiful but also in the way they can be combined. I came to learn how the riaduses of the different pieces, cylinders, curved panels, round (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)