 Space / 30836
    Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base? —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Very smooth! Very Caddy! It is pretty clear you have been building and holding out photos for public consumption. Come on now, dish out the rest.... Aaron (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base? —J. Pascal Rignault
   Thanks Aaron! I really wanted this Barchetta to be as smooth as possible. I have to recognise it took me long time before daring to post anything in here... Now that I receive a warm and friendly welcome, I'll dare more often! JP. (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)