 Space / 30812
30811  |  30813
Subject:
Speaking of minions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 00:36:49 GMT

Hello all,

The subject of minions came up, and we thought we’d show off our recent acquisition, so you can see that amassing a few minions needn’t be an expensive proposition Here is our new ButlerBot J33ves:

Note the white gloves: very civilised. Yes, he’s sporting ‘Droidlocks’ in case you were wondering.

Well, drinks are served, we’ll chat later.

Peace and civility,

Professor Whateverly