 Space / 30801
  Re: The Outlaw Fleeb

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote: Snip (...) Snip (...) I don't know about safer, but it definitely got cooler. That hatch/ladder is pure genius. Well built and well greebled Jamie! (of course it could be more colourful ;-) Good luck Dirk. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Outlaw Fleeb

(...) Thanks Ley I've just unleased Dirk here...I think it's .space that needs the luck :). Jamie (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)