 Space / 30790
    Re: The Outlaw Fleeb —Philip Painter
   Fantastic ship, Jamie! Asymetry is difficult to do well, but this looks great. I like how rugged and "unfinished" it looks. Great build. (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Outlaw Fleeb —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Phil. Asymetry is hard to do well, I'm not sure if I did it all that well. I did want the rugged "This ship isn't always welcome in some spaceports" look. Jamie (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)