 Space / 30788
  BE-TLE

Greetings spacers and spacettes, After a short bout with builder's block, here's a little goof I made this weekend. The BE-TLE: (URL) Broadcast E.M.P. / Tank Light Enforcer CerebrumInc has developed the BE-TLE with no manual controls. With the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: BE-TLE

I like it! I like MOCs that look like living things. But, there's something about it that bugs me... James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Cool walker, Philip. Quite scary and I like the fact that the plug with which the driver connects to the machine is actually there! Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) This is such a little chunk of tank-y candy. By far, the best spacey use of those galidor arms I've seen to date. Love it! Now hinge the canopy. ;) -G (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Very cool! I love the elegant construction with the dark and colorless scheme and a bare-bones evil techy feel. I definitely wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley! About your site... I clicked on your .sig image and it took me to a page (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

Thanks for the comments, all. I'm glad you like it! It's a fun model, methinks. Concerning the site: I'm in the middle of moving and upgrading CerebrumInc.com. It's a mess, but it should up and running later this week. The evolution should be good. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Snip Well goofed Phil. Very creepy (and I mean that in a good way). It makes one wonder how the human (or minfig) nervous system, being of quadruped background, would 'map' onto a six legged chassis. Learning a new body language? Hmmm... much (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) WOW! Great job! It looks like a (URL) RIFT> creation! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Nice Work Phil. Way to break the builders block. I think I like the Alpha Team click arms (or whatever they're called) you used for legs. It kinda gives it a fuzzy leg insect look I think. Jamie (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Very nice crawly-tank!? I really like the way the legs look, very natural. When I saw the post, I wanted to hit it with a newspaper. (yech!) Very smooth and creepy. Well done Philip -Captain John “aka Mark Mueller” Founder and Chairman of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)