 Space / 30781
Re: Definitive Spamcake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 04:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
Hello Spamcake fans!

Every so often the question "what is it" pops up, so I've made a page explaining
what it is (so far).

For town and train themes, its definition probably won't change.

Ahh, one of my favorite Town topics-- The Spamcake Diner™.  Tom, I think you
should also include on the page links to various "franchises" of the Diner from
around the world.  I will gladly provide some links to a SD or two that I have
personally built, and I think all LTCs should do so as well!  How about a little
roll call here?  How many LTCs have actually built Spamcake Diners for their
layouts?

1. TCLTC
2. ?