 Space / 3078
  Re: First MOC posted, the OTV

(...) Thanks, I'm trying to throw in as many Lego'ish puns as possible. Perhaps when the minifigs land on Mars, they'll say "One small step for min, one giant leap for minkind." You can get the idea for my future plans from the parent web page, but (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First MOC posted, the OTV

Great job. Just one thing, you have President Brickedy wanting to put a man on the moon. Shouldn't that be a min? Jason (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)