 Space / 30695
Re: New rocket teaser...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:22:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   Red Rocket 2 is still around, but I decided to see if I couldn’t expand on it a bit. I expect the blue one to end up about twice the size. :)

The blue window walls were just a bit of serendipity. Or divine intervention.

Very excited...had to share...

I think you should use some slopes to taper the fins far up into the fuselage... and maybe consider a fold-out frap ray.

And more skulls.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA