 Space / 30654
30653  |  30655
Subject:
3vil is everywhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:32:31 GMT

.spacers, beware.  The forces of 3vil are at work in the non-LEGO universe as
well. As I was ironing my new khaki pants the other day, something about one of
the rivits caught my eye.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jswilson/3vil-pants/pants1.jpg

Upon closer examination, I saw THIS:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jswilson/3vil-pants/rivit2.jpg
I can only conclude that 3vil has broken free of the LEGO domain and is now
running rampant through the human world.

Either that, or the GA is trying to send us a message that the 3vil GA is
forcing him into sweatshop labor!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX
(dang it, I tried to inline the images in an FTX post, and the server wouldn't
let me post it that way!  Another sign of rampant 3vil, I think)