 Space / 30637
  Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)

(...) Aw man! I planned to do a multi-color model for my next project! You bum me out. Nice MOC thouth. Fits with your theme. Terry (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)

(...) Merci Beaucoup Terry! Well, you did actually ask (I know, it was AGES ago) what I was doing with all the Lego I was buying from you (and others) By all means, please do build a multi-colour model. We could do with more colour after all. Oh and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)