 Space / 30627
Re: Mini STS with Launch Pad/Gantry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

My tribute to the little number that ‘launched’ me into space lo’ those many years ago, and to those that make the ultimate sacrifice pursuing our dreams:

This should be making the trip to PDX, although sadly without it’s owner. Take care of my baby, Mr. FedEx.

Cheers, -Gil

This is awesome! I am really impressed by the amount of detail and functionality that you managed to put in this thing. I am tempted to try and build some stuff like this, it’s the kind of thing that I was all about when I was a kid.

Daniel Rubin