 Space / 30607
    Re: My gun is even more bigger. —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Team 3vil hangs out in a module that nestles into the heart of the moonbase community. What for? Easy access to Moon Gap, or Waffle House on the Moon? Or were they out-dueled in a chess match of wits by a more diabolical 3vil, a 3vil that has (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My gun is even more bigger. —Tony Hafner
     (...) Crap, that last line just made me spew coffee all over my desk. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My gun is even more bigger. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Muahahaha. You are correct, sir. Are you sure you're not 3vil? 3vil by relation, perhaps? Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)