 Space / 30558
Re: 3vil SkullModule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:14:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:
   Actually, when you think about it, a base like that should be pretty darn easy to spot from space.

And then rain nukes down upon.

Just a thought. ;)

As you may have seen from my other creations, it is not undefended.

And shame on you for suggesting they nuke poor defenseless GA while he sits in my basement.

Well, you are Evil Wayne. Well Played.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA